How to Focus Your Mind
Learn How to Improve Your Concentration
By Remez Sasson
The power of concentration, the ability to focus the mind, is essential for success in every area of life, at work and at home, at school and in college, in sports and in business, for achieving goals and completing tasks, and for self-improvement and meditation.
Concentration sharpens your memory, the five senses, and all the mental faculties. This means more efficiency and fewer mistakes or errors.
The mind is in a constant state of movement, just like a butterfly that flies from one flower to another, never standing still for more than a brief moment. If your mind wanders where it wills, and you cannot focus it on one thing at a time, how can you complete a task or achieve a goal? You need a certain degree of concentration.
You will find in this book, exercises for developing the power of concentration, with clear instructions and advice, which everyone, beginners and more experienced people, will find useful and easy to understand and follow.
The Benefits of Focusing Your Mind:
- The ability to focus your mind on what you are doing.
- Improved comprehension, and the ability to study and understand faster.
- Improved memory.
- The ability to reject thoughts that you don't want.
- When the mind is focused, there are fewer distracting and disturbing thoughts, and therefore, more inner peace.
- Becoming able to ignore thoughts and external disturbances, when reading, studying or meditating.
- Becoming more efficient in whatever you do.
- Clear and focused thinking.
- Increased self-confidence and inner strength.
- Being able to focus on a task or goal until you complete it.
- Meditation becomes easier to practice and is more focused.
10-15 minutes a day of practising concentration exercises can make a great difference in your life.
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not entirely satisfied with 'How to Focus Your Mind', just let us know within 30 days of your purchase, and we will refund your money – that's how confident we are that you will love 'How to Focus Your Mind' and would benefit from it.
Questions and Support
If you have any questions, require assistance, or need the download link resent to you, please contact us, and we will be happy to help you.
Secure online payment!Immediate, simple and easy download process.
After payment, you will be directed to a special download page, where you can instantly download your eBook. You will also receive an email notification with the download link.
How to Focus Your Mind
PDF eBook 88 pages Printing Enabled
Published 2012 Latest Revised Edition: July 2014
This book is available only as an eBook. You can read it on your PC, laptop, Mac, iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone.
Payments are processed for us by 2CheckOut.com (2CO), through their secure servers. A charge of $19.95 will appear on your credit card bank statement under the name 2CO.com. 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by RemezSasson.com.
Payments by credit card or through PayPal.
Instant Download After Payment